2014年8月18日星期一

Total 90 Laser IV ACC last T90 practical evaluation

TOTAL 90 LASER IV
An ultimate killer split-second opportunity to help boots to reverse the situation.
Special streamlined contour can enhance the comfort of the foot and touch touch,
The shoes back to reconfigure shot and rotating area on foot ball at the moment of natural curve, to shoot more clean.
Modified studs can without any increase in the pressure spikes for the players to achieve at the same time the strongest grip.

Grass: natural grass (magna cum laude) is soft,
Although the weather was very hot but still want to warm up first enter the stadium, jogging several rounds, they, the slide, the ball is necessary studs are eating grass is very good, like stepping on the carpet, obviously feeling stepped on shoe nail in, under and the comparison of my friend CTR360 AG to eat grass, top T90 or lighter, at a more moderate weight, not because it's too light to let a person feel unease, and not too heavy to let a person feel the shoes is a drag on, saying wear classmates T90 shoot feel like drag T90 running.
Top t90 friction pair of very soft, elastic, played eight games are intact, the front end friction for kick arc has certain help, volley is really great, really is the most comfortable shoe I walked through the tennis shoes were found, but is still an old saying goes, is auxiliary equipment, key depends on the individual.
This generation of nail studs is no longer a ribs, say goodbye to screw breakage, start, stop, turn is to force, a down did not appear a skid phenomenon

Shoes the tactility not to force, surface is thick, in order to power and protection, grasp not, after all, this is also in LZ expected, dribbling without assassin and poisonous bee

Short passing LZ background is relatively hard, did not feel anything special or not

Now let me lay the points, full mark is very, is according to my personal evaluation and site factors,

没有评论:

发表评论