2014年9月22日星期一

The measured 2014 summer hot SF4

Very honored to become a member of the actual evaluation SF4, Superfly IV is the number one in this year's World Cup NIKE series, although there is NO won first place in the final data statistics, but the market appeal is definitely NO. 1.I personally like the shoes, but the price is so far still a little expensive, let's wait.
Last week that become SF4 measured part is very happy, finally can need not spend money first experience, I can also be identified by the experience I should wear what size suitable (individual's a bit of a perfectionist, if with a pair of tennis shoes slightly don't fit me, very afflictive, must be in the right).
Below is the first time I received shoes out of the figure, contact SF4, first feeling is long, light, color beautiful, shoe type really light, in his hand feel vamp is soft and very resilient, ACC coating in a more intuitive SF4 vamp, footwear fabric feel like ankle knee, vamp is pervious to light, heel inside with black PU, should be protect the heel and prevent slippery effect.




Take the shoes home in the evening, and make a simple comparison of the snow leopard, with is JP270 yards, SF4 insoles shows that really is a bit long, but found that after put on foot forefoot also a little bit wide, which is very important to me, not very comfortable.


Say first under my foot type:
1:263, left foot long 263, left foot wide 100 (because of injury, the left foot little toe lateral bone hyperplasia, some foot pain), the right foot width 97.
2: the big toe up.
3: the right foot heel is Achilles tendinitis (press the pain is with the hand, the morning get up on the earth is very painful, exercise did not feel)
4: the instep is not high.
According to the above situation and at present the sneakers with his own hands constantly try, actual combat, concluded that:
Assassin 9 tennis shoes I wear practical JP270 (JP265 yards I left you, big toe oppression hurt), SF4 the shoes I wear JP270 code is right, not clamp feet, toes, grinding heel (after wear thick socks real true feelings), a little bit longer, but there are socks with your feet firmly fixed, no skid, wear take off their shoes when the feeling is very simple, it's no trouble.





Feeling SF4 under the foot feels, SF4 ball, bounce the ball, passing, there is no obvious different, very normal, but in terms of shooting, I feel different from CTR360, kaka 4, falcon, the thick model the vamp, power transmission is direct, interesting, my right foot have Achilles tendinitis can't blast, strength by 70% in June and a few JiaoMen, very comfortable, SF4 is I love shooting boots.
Shot is good, need not too, injection velocity is very good, basic don't turn the ball, the ball in the air a little turn.
The night before the game is ready to equipment package, two pairs of stockings, two pairs of socks, a pay shin guards, shorts 2, you can do 4 sets (two team home and away), tennis shoes on a pair of (CTR360), equipment package.
For this review, I took a few days before the new NIKE shorts and NIKE T90 training shorts, 13-14 years training and Manchester united shirt L code and luneng training shirts XL code (I am not a luneng fans, I just need to orange colors) to each one.
I height 1 meter 78, weight 78 jins, compare the body wear NIKE jerseys L yards, easing some XL yards, personally think XL yards comfortable some actual combat.
To change my clothes after, take out SF4, ready to put on warm up, shoes to wear very smooth, hosiery for double loading, inserting, followed by extraction, going back, tie my shoelaces, OK.
Kick a ball is no less injury, sideslip outside right knee injury, 2 years scar XiaBuQu.
Beside CTR360 L level AG is one of my recent main war boots, comfortable.
Field grass quality is good, AG is appropriate.



没有评论:

发表评论